Call for Papers Program Schedule Conference Photos
International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (CSITY-2015) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology in theoretical and practical aspects.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by January 13, 2015. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CSITY 2015, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) - ERA Indexed
- The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Database Management Systems ( IJDMS ) - IS Indexed
- International Journal of Web & Semantic Technology (IJWesT) - IS Indexed
Second Batch : (Submissions after December 09, 2014)
Technically Sponsored by
The Registration fee is 8500 INR (Indian Authors) and 250 USD for International Authors. Hard copy of the proceedings will be distributed during the Conference. The softcopy will be available on AIRCC Digital Library.