Call for Papers Program Schedule Conference Photos
International Conference on Data Mining (DTMN 2015) provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed forum. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Data mining and Applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Data mining Applications
- Data mining in modeling, visualization, personalization, and recommendation
- Data mining systems and platforms, efficiency, scalability, and privacy
- Foundations, algorithms, models, and theory
- Mining text, semi-structured, spatio-temporal, streaming, graph, web, multimedia
- Knowledge processing
Authors are invited to submit Papers through the Conference Submission System by January 13, 2015. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS&IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected Papers from DTMN 2015, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals
- International Journal of Database Management Systems (IJDMS)
- International Journal of Data Mining &Knowledge Management Process ( IJDKP )
Second Batch : (Submissions after December 09, 2014)
Technically Sponsored by
The Registration fee is 8500 INR (Indian Authors) and 250 USD for International Authors. Hard copy of the proceedings will be distributed during the Conference. The softcopy will be available on AIRCC Digital Library.